The draw of the first qualifying round of the UEFA Women’s Champions League season 2020/21 in Nyon, Switzerland, has defined a team from Riga (Latvia). The meeting with the RFS (Riga Football School) will be held on November 3/4 in Minsk. The exact date and time of the match will be determined at a later date.
Participation in the first round will take 40 teams, which were divided by a lot of 20 pairs. Meetings of this stage will be held on November 3 and 4, the winners of the ticket to the second round will be determined by the results of one match. The winners of the 2nd round will advance to the 1/16 finals, where they will be joined by 22 straight draw holders.
FC Minsk is the only representative of Belarus in the tournament and in the odds table is in second place among 40 teams entering the League from the first round. The top ten looks like this:
1. Glasgow City (Scotland) 36,590
2. Minsk (Belarus) 25,270
3. St. Pelten (Austria) 23,950
4. Spartak Subotica (Serbia) 20,615
5. Gintra University (Lithuania) 19,285
6. Apollo (Cyprus) 16,280
7. Sarajevo-2000 (Bosnia and Herzegovina) 15,960
8. “Olympia” Cluj (Romania) 14,630
9. PAOK (Greece) 10,635
10. Anderlecht (Belgium) 10,125