Our girls are located in the national teams of Belarus and Ukraine. In the near future, their teams will take part in the qualifying matches for the European Championship – 2022.
Ekaterina Kovalchuk, Anna Kozyupa, Ksenia Kubica, Anastasia Pobegalo, Anna Sas and Anastasia Kharlanovatrain with the Belarusian national team. The team’s training camp takes place from October 15 to 28 in Minsk. On October 21, the away match with Norway will take place (updated: according to the UEFA decision the match was postponed to February 2021), onOctober 27, the Belarusians will play at home against Northern Ireland.
Group C position:
1. Norway (5 games, 15 points)
2. Wales (5 games, 8 points)
3. Belarus (4 games, 6 points)
4. Northern Ireland (5 games, 5 points)
5. Faroe Islands (5 games, 0 points)
Lyubov Shmatko and Tamila Himic were called to the Ukrainian team. Their team will face Ireland (October 23) and home team against Greece (October 27).
Group I position:
1. Germany (6 games, 18 points)
2. Ireland (6 games, 13 points)
3. Ukraine (5 games, 6 points)
4. Greece (5 games, 4 points)
5. Montenegro (6 games, 0 points)
The final stage of the European Championship will be played on July 6-31, 2022 in England. The hosts of the tournament will be joined by the winners of the groups and 3 second-placed winners,who will be determined by face-to-face meetings with the teams of their groups. The other 6 teams, who took the 2nd places, will play among themselves the 3 remaining places in the playoffs.